August 13, 2013

First Day!

My kids had their first day of school today.  Of course we had to take our traditional first day photos . . . .
Back to School Sign {A Sprinkle of This . . . . A Dash of That}     Back to School {A Sprinkle of This . . . . A Dash of That}
Back 2 School Sign {A Sprinkle of This . . . . A Dash of That}     Back 2 School {A Sprinkle of This . . . . A Dash of That}
I love making a new sign each year to match the outfit they’ve picked out for the first day of school.  I plan to put them in their photo album with their pictures. 


I also make an interview page with places for photos and include their weight, height, the date, and a series of questions. 

My kids are lucky to have great teachers this year.  Both teachers gave them “magic confetti” (with a cute poem) to help them fall asleep the night before their first day. . . .
Night Before School Confetti {A Sprinkle of This . . . . A Dash of That}     Night Before School Confetti and Poem {A Sprinkle of This . . . . A Dash of That}
I think their school year is off to a great start!  What traditions do you have for the first day of school?

No comments:

Post a Comment