July 8, 2013

Personalized Disney Cups


Since we’re not big soda drinkers I wanted some refillable cups to take into the parks with us so we could have plenty of ice water to drink. 


When Disney had their 50% off sale just after Christmas I bought my daughter a Minnie Mouse cup and my son a Mickey Mouse cup (they have mickey ears and minnie bows floating in a water layer).  The green one in the middle was one I got from the summer adult reading club.
Personalized Disney Cups Before {A Sprinkle of This . . . . A Dash of That
Of course I couldn’t leave them alone.  I decided to use some white vinyl to add names to my kids cups.  Then, using black vinyl, I added mickey ears and my name to the green one.  I used my Silhouette and the Walter font and designed the mickey ears myself – pretty simple since it’s basically three circles welded together. 
Personalized Disney Cups After {A Sprinkle of This . . . . A Dash of That}
I think I actually like the orientation of the name on my sons cup the best.  My husband hasn’t earned his cup yet from the library so I’ll have to decorate his later  Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment