March 7, 2013

Silhouette Cameo Blades . . . . for less!

I recently used my cameo to cut paper snowflakes . . . . a LOT of snowflakes . . . . for a craft at my daughter’s Heritage Girls Daddy Daughter Dance.  If you’re a sewer you’ll relate to this.  It dulled my blade so much!  My kids know they’re not allowed to cut paper with my fabric scissors for this very reason!!

So, I had to go in search of a new blade.  Did you know that Silhouette sells their things on Amazon and they have a blue fabric blade (colored so you don’t mix it up with one you cut vinyl or paper with)?  Did you know that they sell this blue “fabric” blade for less than the regular black blade (on Amazon)?  Did you also know that they’re exactly the same according to their descriptions.  The only difference is the color!  I ordered 3 to get free shipping and plan to label them . . . . one for vinyl, one for fabric, and one for paper.

Click on the picture below if you want to check it out!

Keep in mind, not everything they sell on Amazon is cheaper so it pays to check around. . . . but not having to pay for shipping is a bonus!  I haven't received mine yet so my fingers are crossed that they really are the same . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment