January 19, 2013

Lunch Planner

This is similar to my Breakfast & Snack Planner that my daughter uses.  I have her fill out her choices on Sat or Sun for the following week.  I wanted it behind glass so we could use a wet erase marker and save on printer ink.  This was sized for an 8 x 11 frame that I got from freecycle.
Lundh Planner {A Sprinkle of This . . . . A Dash of That}

This printable also includes list of choices for her main, side, fruit, veggie, drink, and treat.  There is also a reminder section in case we run out of room on the breakfast one.  Or in the future when I have two kids in school full time I plan to use one reminder section for each.  Click on the printable below to be taken to the download {minus the watermark}
Lunch Planner
For the dinner menu planner and cleaning schedule go here
For the breakfast and snack menu planner go here.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Denise! I love your planners! Just what I need to get organised for this coming school year!!

    Im taking part in and I've nominated you for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award and the Versatile Blogger Award. I really enjoy reading your blog and it's a great way of sharing some "blog love". Get more info and the rules at http://houseofnicnax.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/blogger-awards.html

    nicole xx

    ReplyDelete