January 11, 2013

Dinner Meal Planning & Weekly Cleaning Schedule

Since I’ve had some comments and questions recently on my kitchen lists I thought I’d show them in more detail.

These lists are on a ledge shelf in my kitchen (above my desk) that I build using plans from Ana White.


I made them turquoise and green to match my kitchen.  I just changed the paint color from yellow to turquoise and I love green so I’m planning to make it an apple green the next time I paint.  This way they’ll still match.

The first one I’m focusing on is my Dinner Meal Planner/Weekly Cleaning Schedule.  I know.  That's an odd combination but I have my reasons . . . . I got all these great silver frames off freecycle {Have I said how much I love freecycle?} and I had to work with the sizes I had.  I chose to frame these lists so I could use a wet erase marker and save on printer ink.  Most frames were 8 1/2 x 11 but I had one oversized 12 x 15 frame.  I used this larger one to hold my dinner printable and a narrower cleaning schedule printable.
Dinner Menu Planner and Cleaning Chart {A Sprinkle of This . . . . A Dash of That}


The cleaning schedule is really basic and just lists large tasks to try to keep me on track with the main things I need to do daily.  If you want to use this printable I’ve included it below.  One has my tasks listed and one is blank.  Click on each picture below to be taken to the download (minus the watermark)

    Weekly Cleaning Schedule - blank     Weekly Cleaning Schedule 
On the dinner planner I just list the meals and any sides or desserts that I want to serve for the week.  There’s also spots to record treats and snacks I want to make ahead of time.  On the bottom right corner I list any groceries I need.  My husband frequently calls me from the grocery store on his way home from work.  it’s nice to have a list handy.  Occasionally, I put a post it note on the glass in this section to make a list I can take with me.  If you want to use this printable click on the picture below to be taken to the download {minus the watermark}
Weekly Dinner Planner
Next, I’ll share my breakfast, snack, and lunch printables!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! you are super organised!! I need this planner!!

    ReplyDelete