January 14, 2013

Breakfast & Snack Planner

This is the second printable I made to help make our mornings smoother.  We are not morning people.  My daughter was so lucky that our subdivision was afternoon kindergarten.  However, now that she’s in school full time she has to get up early.  On Sat or Sun I have her sit down and fill out what she wants for breakfast each day.  That way I know what I need to get ready each morning and can get ahead the evening before.  She also gets a snack in school so I have her put that on the same list.  Since I had several silver frames I got from freecycle I made my printable to fit (8 x 11).  I wanted it behind glass so we could use a wet erase marker and save on printer ink.
Breakfast and Snack Planner {A Sprinkle of This . . . . A Dash of That}

To help her I’ve listed several ideas so she can just choose what she wants from the various categories and it also helps her spell them.  In the bottom left I have a section where we can list things she needs to remember to bring like a library book or a sack lunch for a field trip.
If you want to use this same printable click on the photo below to be taken to the download {minus the watermark}
Breakfast and Snack Planner
For a free dinner menu planner or weekly cleaning printable go here.

2 comments:

  1. What great ideas you have, love what you have worked up. I really like the meal and cleaning planners. It's beats me asking myself what's for dinner every morning. Great Great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who said breakfast and snack planning couldn’t be fun? Those layouts are just so cute! No wonder your daughter enjoys eating her breakfasts and snacks, since she’s able to choose which ones she fancies at the moment. Thanks for sharing!

    Faye Fowler @ Master Copy Print

    ReplyDelete