January 9, 2013

Blog Planner ~ Free Printable

I decided that I needed to get better organized with my blog so I created a blog planner.  It has 11 pages total.  A cover page and several pages for blog post ideas (various categories so I can make sure to post a variety of topics).  I also included a Blog Maintenance page where I'll list updates I want to make to my blog.  The last pages  are for affiliates (where I record income), stats (for various things like subscribers, page views, etc), and linky parties (where I list linky parties I want to participate in).


I just three hole punched everything and put it in a binder.


(Sorry it's not the best picture but I had to take my camera to the repair shop yesterday)

I decided to make a blank cover page and offer it as a free printable.  Let me know if you're planning to use it and if you can think of any pages I need to add!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this! I love it!! I love your blog. I'm a new follower ;)

    ReplyDelete