November 6, 2012

Perpetual Calendar Blocks–Craft Club

Remember my kitchen desk makeover here?
This is what my calendar blocks used to look like  (not the best picture but it’s the only one I have – I forgot to take more before I redid them)
Perpetual Calendar Blocks Before {A Sprinkle of This . . . . A Dash of That}
However, I’m currently redoing my kitchen and they no longer match.  Easy fix . . . . just a little time consuming.  I bought coordinating paper, printed new months and days of the week, and used my Cameo to cut new numbers.  Now my calendar blocks look like this . . . .
Perpetual Calendar Blocks After {A Sprinkle of This . . . . A Dash of That}
I don’t want to show my whole kitchen yet because I still have a few more finishing touches but here’s a sneak peak of the message center wall above my kitchen desk
Message center above kitchen desk {A Sprinkle of This . . . . A Dash of That}

1 comment: