Here are some others. You can click on each picture to be taken to the original post.
I made over my calendar blocks
I built a ledge shelf using plans from Ana White
I painted (I’ll show that later)
I made my plastic drawers prettier.
(picture of photo frames)
Now I’m working on organizing my recipes. I bought these cardboard magazine holders at IKEA this year when we took my daughter to Chicago for her birthday (to visit the American Girl store)
I use them in my IKEA cabinet in my kitchen
- Mod Podge one sheet diagonally on the spine of the holder
- Wrap around and Mod Podge to sides
- Trim top and bottom corners
- Mod Podge another sheet on both sides
- Trim around top curve
- Wrap around and Mod Podge short side and trim
- Cut out the circle finger hole
- Add ribbon and a pretty wooden label