October 28, 2012

Welcome Post–Craft club

My craft club met again in Sept.  This time we built these awesome Welcome Posts (that’ I’ve had pinned for over a year!).  This tutorial was our inspiration. 
welcome post inspiration
Using freecycled wood and other scraps we were able to keep the cost down.  Each post was around $4 to create. 
Welcome Post {A Sprinkle of This . . . . A Dash of That}     Welcome Post and Sign {A Sprinkle of This . . . . A Dash of That}
I used orange ribbon on my sign to tie it into the orange ribbon on my feather wreath for Halloween.
Front Door ready for Halloween {A Sprinkle of This . . . . A Dash of That}
You can see more details on how I decorated the front and back of my door here
We also built a set of three mini posts  This tutorial was our inspiration. 
Mini Candlestick Hangers Inspiration
I painted mine white because I planned to put them on my fireplace mantle.  Now I just need to decide how to decorate them.
Mini Posts {A Sprinkle of This . . . . A Dash of That}     Craft Club Mini Posts {A Sprinkle of This . . . . A Dash of That}
I have an idea in mind . . . . stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment