October 25, 2012

Halloween Front Door

I usually just throw a decoration on a hook on my front door and call it a day but this year I went all out.  I saw this door and loved it.
Halloween front door
I recreated it using the following . . . .
1.  Grapevine wreath from Target dollar spot
2.  Black feather boa from Hobby Lobby
3.  Halloween shapes downloaded from Silhouette and cut using my Cameo
Halloween Front Door {A Sprinkle of This . . . . A Dash of That}
Halloween Front Door Vinyl Quote {A Sprinkle of This . . . . A Dash of That}     Halloween Front Door Wreath and Vinyl {A Sprinkle of This . . . . A Dash of That}
I also decorated the inside.  I have this metal BOO sign that I hung from the same orange ribbon as the feather boa wreath.  Then I used adhesive backed magnets and some plastic spiders I had in storage.  They were just placed randomly all over the door and sidelights. 
halloween spider door {A Sprinkle of This . . . . A Dash of That}
Both sides of the door were really easy and quick to put together.  However, my son loves playing with the spiders and I often find them grouped together like they’re having conversations. 

1 comment:

  1. Lol... a conversation or perhaps plotting something! Great door!

    ReplyDelete