October 12, 2012

Halloween BOO!

 My craft club made these photo stands last Christmas.  We originally made them to say JOY on burlap.  You can click here to see the full tutorial.
Christmas JOY {A Sprinkle of This . . . . A Dash of That}
I decided to redo them for Halloween.  I used my Cameo to cut out B*O*O letters, glued them onto other cardstock, and clipped them to the stands.  I also tied on some ribbon in Halloween colors.
Halloween B-O-O {A Sprinkle of This . . . . A Dash of That}     Halloween BOO {A Sprinkle of This . . . . A Dash of That}
The black stands are perfect for Halloween.  I think I like the Halloween version better than the Christmas one.  Now I just need to come up with a trio of something for Thanksgiving or Fall.

2 comments:

  1. I agree! They are perfect for a good BOO! Now..what to do for November ... Perhaps remaking the Joy with letters similarly done to the BOO would make you happier with it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @PJ @ Planned in Pencil

    I'm actually planning to redo the JOY letters. Stay tuned . . . . :)

    ReplyDelete