October 10, 2012

Coffee Table Quote

Last summer I refinished my coffee table.  It was originally a cheap pine table that my sister was getting rid of.  I painted the legs white and the top with chalkboard paint.  After several years I was tired of that so I sanded the top to bare wood again and stained it.  You can see the full tutorial here.
Version 1
Chalkboard Coffee Table {A Sprinkle of This . . . . A Dash of That}
Version 2
Coffee Table Makeover with Stained Top and White Painted Legs {A Sprinkle of This . . . . A Dash of That}
I’ve always wanted to add a vinyl quote around the edges and I finally found the perfect one:
coffee table quote

This was my first project with my new silhouette!  I purchased it from Oh My Crafts for only $217!!
This was my first attempt . . . .
Coffee Table Quote Take 1 {A Sprinkle of This . . . . A Dash of That}
The words were way too small and I didn’t like the arrangement. 
Take 2 . . . .
Coffee Table Quote Take 2 {A Sprinkle of This . . . . A Dash of That}
Much better!
Coffee Table Quote {A Sprinkle of This . . . . A Dash of That}
I can’t wait to see what else I can do with my Silhouette!  What have you made with yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment