October 8, 2012

Christmas Planner

Yep . . . . I’m already thinking about Christmas.  I created this planner last year and it helped me out so much that I added some pages to it for this year to make it even better.
Christmas Planner Cover {A Sprinkle of This . . . . A Dash of That}     Christmas Planner Pages {A Sprinkle of This . . . . A Dash of That}
Last year I just kept the pages in a pocket in my planner but this year I hole punched them and added them to one of my mini binders.  You can click Amazon Favorites here or in the menus above to be taken to a link where they can be purchased. 
There are 16 pages:
Christmas Planner Cover and page 1Christmas Planner page 2 and page 3
  • Cover page
  • Gift Log (record gifts bought for family and friends)
  • Gift Log
  • Gift Log
Christmas Planner page 4 and page 5Christmas Planner page 6 and page 7
  • Stocking Stuffer Log (record gift to be used for stocking stuffers)
  • Stocking Stuffer Log)
  • Christmas Card Log (record cards sent and received
  • Christmas Card Log
Christmas Planner page 8 and page 9Christmas Planner page 10 and page 11
  • Thank You Card Log (record thank you cards that need to be sent)
  • Gifts To Make Log (record homemade gifts that need to be made)
  • Teacher Gift Log (record gifts for teachers)
  • Cookie Baking Log (record cookies you want to bake)
Christmas Planner page 12 and page 13Christmas Planner page 14 and page 15
  • Menu Planner (plan your meal for Christmas Day)
  • To Do List (record all misc things that need to get done)
  • Santa Survey (survey kids, family, and friends to learn their needs and wants)
  • Santa Survey
If you want to purchase the planner pages they can be found in my etsy shop.   The best part is if you need additional pages you can just print more!

Let me know if you have an idea for additional pages I should add.

How do you get organized for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment