September 21, 2012

Organizing Scrapbook Embellishments

Scrapbook Embellishment Storage Before and After A Sprinkle of This. . . . A Dash of That}
This is the best organizer I’ve ever had for all those small embellishments like brads and eyelets.  I first got one years ago at a garage sale for a couple dollars.  I was so excited to see another one in Michael’s when I was shopping for my kids vacation snack containers.  However, I wasn’t ready to spend $12 on one when I got the first one for so cheap.  I was finally able to get one for half off.  Still more than my garage sale purchase but not bad.
Scrapbook Embellishment Storage {A Sprinkle of This. . . . A Dash of That}
It’s actually a bead container but it has the perfect sized boxes – not to mention a ton of them in one handy case.  Here’s what I started with . . . . .
Scrapbook Embellishment Storage Before {A Sprinkle of This. . . . A Dash of That}
And here’s the finished product.  Now when I want to go to a crop I just need to grab my case and go. . . .
Scrapbook Embellishment Storage After {A Sprinkle of This. . . . A Dash of That}

No comments:

Post a Comment