September 26, 2012

From Cozy Coupe to Batmobile!

Cozy Coupe to Batmobile {A Sprinkle of This . . . . A Dash of That}
My son wants to be Batman for Halloween.  Since I know him so well and he can’t seem to walk 2 driveways I decided to convert his Cozy Coupe from this . . . . .
Cozy Coupe Before {A Sprinkle of This . . . . A Dash of That}

to this . . . . .
Cozy Coupe Batmobile {A Sprinkle of This . . . . A Dash of That}
So simple.  2 cans of spray paint made for plastic and some yellow vinyl that I cut with my Cameo.
For some reason driving his cozy coupe is more fun than walking . . . . seems like more work to me but whatever works . . . .

4 comments:

  1. Seriously the most awesome kids craft ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a genious! Seriously this made me laugh so hard and all I can think now is na na na na na na na na batman! Found you through Man Up Link Up and Im your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I just redid one for my little one's birthday but it's a Minnie Mouse Car =)

    ReplyDelete