July 27, 2012

Back to School Organization . . . . and a free printable!

Weekly Wardrobe Lables for School {A Sprinkle of This . . . . A Dash of That}
With the first day of school right around the corner I’ve started trying to get a jump on things.  My daughter will be in school full time this year for the first time and will be taking her lunch each day.  I’ve been pinning lunch box note printables for a while now.  So that I’m not scrambling each evening or morning to find one I decided to print them all out and keep them in a folder so I can just grab one when I make her lunch the night before.  If you’re looking for some you can check out my School board on Pinterest.  I also have tons of other school related ideas pinned.
Another hurdle is going to be getting ready so early in the morning.  We’re not morning people and she was in afternoon kindergarten last year.  This year she has to be ready by 7:45.  Super early for us.  So we’re not running around crazy in the morning I decided we needed to plan her outfits out ahead of time.  I hung a small rack on her closet door that has 5 hooks.  I’m planning to use one for each day of the week.  I also created some weekly wardrobe labels.  Once they’re printed I’m going to have them laminated and then punch a hole in the top of each one.  Then I’ll have her choose her outfits and slip each one onto one of the hooks or hangers with everything she needs for that day.  I also included a “don’t forget” section where I plan to use a wet erase marker to write extras she’ll need like PE shoes or library books. 
Weekly Wardrobe Lables  {A Sprinkle of This . . . . A Dash of That}          Weekly Wardrobe Lables for School {A Sprinkle of This . . . . A Dash of That}
Click here or on the picture below to download the weekly wardrobe labels ~ minus the watermark
weekly wardrobe labels

1 comment: