- Cut 2 pieces of fabric about the size of your clipboard
- Place right sides together and sew around edges, leaving a small opening for turning.
- Turn inside out, sew opening closed, top stitch around all 4 edges.
- Cut 4 strips of clear plastic (the kind used for table cloth coverings). I made mine approximately 8 1/4” x 2 1/4”
- Sew them onto the fabric rectangle you just created. To help your foot glide along the plastic cover it with a piece of scotch tape (otherwise you’ll need a teflon foot)
- I ran a stitch down the first three strips to divide them into 6 smaller pockets. I left the last one the full length since I sometimes have larger coupons like Bed, Bath & Beyond
- Insert grommets into the 4 corners
- Spray front and back of your clipboard (I made mine black since my fabric was pink and black ~ I covered the clip with painters tape so it remained silver)
- Spay a clear coat on front and back of your clipboard.
- Place your fabric organizer on the back and mark the 4 holes, then drill them out.
- Tie the fabric organizer onto the back using ribbon
Let me know if any steps are confusing and I’ll do my best to add more details.