May 29, 2012

Dr. Seuss gift idea ~ last post ~ I think :)

So, I had a comment that requested a blank tag that could be written on to give to the teacher.  The other tag I posted here is the one I created to give with the book as a baby shower gift.  I have been thinking about a note to give the teacher so I don’t have to explain this every year.  I found this great poem online and created a tag for it.  Since it’s fairly long the tag is bigger.  I plan to laminate mine and slip it inside the cover.  I can’t find the source, though, so if anyone else has seen it please let me know so I can give them proper credit!  There is a boy version and a girl version.  Click on the picture to be taken to the printable (minus the watermark).  Be sure to print landscape!

dr seuss teacher tag 
If you want to buy the book on Amazon you can go here or click on the picture below.


4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, did you just have them write on the pages??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have done this for Preschool and Kindergarten and did have them write on the pages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete