I'm so excited that this is finally finished. I've been working on my kitchen for so long. My desk was such a mess an now it looks so much better!! Keep reading for more details on this area below, as well as how I organized my plant area, small appliances, recipe books, and pantry.
My plant area was a mess. The plants were everywhere and they were hard to water. The shelves held cookbooks (forgot to take a picture before I took them down) and they were on the opposite side of the room from where I cooked. It was just the only space I had for the shelves.
1. Add beadboard to island
2. Add white subway tile to the backsplash
3. Pack up the rest of the chicken decor and paint the walls . . . . turquoise maybe
4. Build a new kitchen table with a bench under the window and 2 chairs on the other side
5. Create my menu board
6. Create a "cleaning schedule" board and a "projects" board
7. Thinking about building a hanging shelf under the cabinets to hold the toaster oven . . .
8. Find a new way to hang/organize all our spare keys.