April 19, 2012

Great Dr. Seuss Keepsake for your Kids!


The post I did about the baby shower gift has been one of my most viewed posts.  You can read the whole post here.

The main reason for it's popularity is the Dr. Seuss book "Oh, The Places You'll Go".  You secretly sneak this book into your child's teacher at the end of each year and ask them to write a little note and sign it.  Then you can give it to your child at his or her graduation.  I've had several e-mails asking me for the matching tag I made so I decided to just offer it as a free printable.  Just click on the picture to be taken to the link. 
{The downloaded tag won't have the watermark}

Go here to download a tag you can include in the book so the teacher will know what to do.

If you want to purchase the book on Amazon go here or click on the picture below.



1 comment:

  1. Do you have a blank tag for this? I have a senior this year and have the book. I have given this to my other 2 children at graduation as well!

    ReplyDelete