February 8, 2012

Valentine Crayon Card


With Valentine's Day right around the corner I thought I'd offer the printable to make the cards.  I just made the circle with the cute phrase on a white background.  That way you can print it on any color paper you want.  I thought that would work better than using a ton of colored ink.  Simply click on the picture below to download the file  Then print it on a cardstock of any color, cut out the circles, and back with a larger circle of another color (optional).  Have your child sign the back and then add your melted rainbow crayon to the front.

 For those of you who don't mind printing with your colored ink . . . .

3 comments:

  1. I don't have a scribd account. Can you email this to me at lindaandrews1@hotmail.com? I just need the black and white one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a scribd account either and I just spent 20 minutes trying to figure out how to use it... could you email it to me as well? pennijill@gmail.com.... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you email me the colored one?

    ReplyDelete