January 25, 2012

New Years {Resolution}

I don't usually make New Years Resolutions because I never seem to keep them, however, this year I am determined to get in shape.

A friend and I have been going to the gym fairly regularly but we seem to waste a lot of time talking, deciding whether to run on the treadmill or elliptical, which strength exercises to do, etc.  I decided to create some cards to help focus our workouts.  I collected tons of exercises for various body parts and then compiled them onto cards which I cut out, laminated, and clipped on a ring.
There are exercises for abs, back, bicep, chest, calf, hams & glutes, quads, hips & thighs, shoulders, triceps,  and love handles . . . .  15 cards in total.  You can choose which body part to work and which exercises to do.  Some exercises are self-explanatory.  Others have a short description.



These will be in my shop for $4

I'm hoping to add some for beginner, intermediate, and advanced routines for the treadmill and elliptical.

Disclaimer:   Fitness requirements and safety are subjective and mine may differ from yours.  Please use your own judgment as to the difficulty and your ability to safely protest yourself from any risks and dangers.  I'm not responsible for any injuries you may incur.

No comments:

Post a Comment