December 4, 2011

Organizing the Christmas Holiday!!

I'm usually fairly organized but things seem to get away from me at Christmas time.  I end up losing track of what presents I buy and how much I spend or I have to run out at the last minute to get an ingredient I forgot.  To keep that from happening again this year I created a Christmas Planner.

I created it to be small enough to fit in the pocket of my Erin Condren Planner so I made the pages approx 5x8.  It has 10 pages.  The first two are the cover page and a gift log.

 The next two pages are more gift logs.  I'm planning to use one for each kid and then the third one for everyone else.  

Pages 5 and 6 are to record Christmas Cards sent and received:
Page 7 is a log to record Thank You cards sent and received and page 8 is a log to record gifts to make.
 The last two pages are a menu planner and a to do list.  The menu planner includes sections for each dish, ingredients needed, where the recipe is located and a grocery list.
This is available in my Etsy shop for $4

**This has been edited and has an additional 2 pages.  I've added a log to record stocking stuffers.  There are two pages similar to the logs to record gifts purchased (only the title is different and reads "stocking suffers log")
´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´   Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment