December 5, 2011

Every Child is an Artist!

And mine are no exception.  The make so many pictures I don't know what to do with them all.  About a year ago I was in Chicago at IKEA and picked up this clever cable system.  It attaches to the wall on both ends and then has clips that hold the art work.  It has taken me a long time to decide where to hang it up.  I was tired of seeing it lay on my desk . . . . and tired of all the artwork piling up . . . .  so I finally chose a place to hang it.  I settled on some blank wall space between my kid's bedroom doors.  The cable actually worked out better than I expected since I needed it to stretch around a couple corners.  I has turned out to be a great location.  There is plenty of space for their artwork, it's not cluttering up a main traffic area, and it's on the wall outside my craft room where I have an artwork area set up for them.  We also  hung it low enough so that they can clip up their own artwork as they create it.

They've been working on creating "masterpieces" ever since we hung it up!!
´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´   Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment