December 2, 2011

Baby Sock Advent Calendar (and a free printable)

I finally finished the activities for our advent calendar.  I started off with just a simple list typed in word.  But then I got to looking around and found such cute ones that I decided to make mine a little prettier.  I created some cards with santa hats to go along with the red and white in the socks.
 In case you haven't seen it yet, here's a picture of our advent calendar made with baby socks.  Go here for the full tutorial. 
I'm just planning on clipping one card to each sock with the clothespins (there are two Christmas mint candies in each sock - one for each kid)

You can find the download for the santa hat advent cards here.  I also included a few blank ones so you can add your own family traditions and ideas.
´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´   Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment