December 1, 2011

Jingles is here!!

Since tomorrow is the first day of December our Elf on a Shelf, Jingles, will be making his first appearance.  I'm so excited this year.  We've had our elf for about three years now but I'm doing things a little differently this year.  For his first visit he is bringing his story, some "kisses" from the North Pole, and his magic key that explains how he gets in the house.

For the "kisses" I just printed some red christmas themed clipart, cut them out with a small circle punch, and taped them to the bottom of hershey kisses.  Then I spray painted the lids of two jar silver to coordinate (they were gold) and tied on a "Kisses from the North Pole" tag.  One has a girly ruffly ribbon for my daughter and a more plain ribbon for my son.  

For his "magic key" I found this cute tag.  I was able to find a small glittery key at one of my favorite stores called the White Rabbit for only $2.
I can't wait to have some fun with him this year using all the great ideas I've found on Pinterest. I'm thinking about having him color our milk red and green tomorrow.  My kids will love it!!
´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´   Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment