October 13, 2011

I {heart} my Cricut!!

I've been obsessed with my Cricut and vinyl lately.  Here are a few of my projects.

I put my kids names on the wall above their coat hooks and shoe cubby bench.  You can see the tutorial for the cubby bench here.

My craft club used my cricut to cut numbers and months for our perpetual calendar we made a couple months ago.  This was one of my favorite projects!

I used my vinyl to put a sign on my front door

Remember the flashcard tins I made for my daughter to review her kindergarten curriculum?
I was on the fence about whether or not to decorate the outside.  I want something to dress them up but I also want to be able to reuse them as her curriculum changes.  Cyn from Cynspiration.blogspot.com suggested I use vinyl.  Why didn't I think of that?!?  I have tons of colors since I've been purchasing it as I see it on Pick Your Plum.  Here's the finished result.
I love how they turned out and I can always peel the letters off and cut new ones as needed.  Thanks Cyn!!

I just have one more project but I'm still searching for the perfect quote.  A few weeks ago I refinished this old coffee table that my sister gave me years ago.  You can read the tutorial here.

I'd like to add a quote along the front edge that's painted white.  I've been browsing around on-line for one about kids or family.  I'm open to suggestions if you know of any  :)
¨)

¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´   Denise

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the way it turned out! Those look great!

    Cyn

    ReplyDelete