September 27, 2011

Photo Coasters {Part 2} - Creating a Display Stand

My craft group just finished our Sept craft which was photo coasters.  Go here for the tutorial.  I decided I needed a stand to hold them. 

This was a really quick and simple craft.  I just took a 1x2 and cut 7 pieces that were 3 1/2 inches long (my coasters are 4 in squares).  I split two of the pieces in half and then glued them together, alternating the sizes.

Since my coasters had a chocolate brown frame I decided to spray this the same color
And here is the finished result
I also plan to add felt feet to the bottom but that requires a run to the store so it will have to wait.

¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´   Denise

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I really like your post because the information which you given in this blog is really extra ordinary.
    coaster art

    ReplyDelete