April 7, 2011

Folding Bed Tray Makeover

I have these two ugly folding bed trays that my kids use in the family room for everything from snacks, to coloring, and everything in between.  They're boring and the tops were discolored.  I found this awesome post here and was so excited. 

I started by painting the legs yellow, then I mod podged on some scrapbook paper.  See Life in the Dub Lane for details.


Since my kids use these for everything I'm thinking about getting a piece of plexiglass cut to fit the top to protect them a little more.

¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´   Denise

2 comments:

  1. SO SO SO CUTE! loving the idea of plexi glass and think I should do that too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome idea! I am kicking myself now because I think that I donated 2 of these a few years ago. I'm going to search the basement.

    ReplyDelete