March 19, 2011

Playing Card Holder for Little Hands


My kids are really into games lately.  We end up playing Go Fish or Uno Attack a couple times a week.  Their hands are so little they have trouble holding all their cards.  I remembered that my mom had made these card holders when I was little.  She was able to find one and I made a couple of others.  All you need are a couple of plastic lids from Hershey's Syrup or Pringles cans, a couple of large or medium sized buttons, and some thread.  Place the plastic lids back to back and sandwich them between two buttons.  Sew it all together and you're ready to play.  (You may need to use a thimble to be able to poke the needle through the lids)  Cards can easily be slipped in between the two lids.

´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´   Denise

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete