January 25, 2011

Day 21 - 21 Day Organizational Challenge - "My Choice" (Denise)

Yeah, that's what I felt like after being sick for 4days. . . . but I think I'm finally feeling almost back to normal. . . . . . . . .  And then I saw today's challenge.  Yikes!  There are WAY to many things to choose from . . . . 
  1. The desk in my kitchen
  2. My kitchen island
  3. My nightstand
  4. Under my craft table
  5. Server #1 in my dining room
  6. Server #2 in my dining room
  7. My recipes
  8. TBD (I'm sure I can think of more)
I think I'm going to have to use this list as my own personal challenge and check them off as I finish.  It definitely won't be one per day because there are a ton of areas in my house that have been tossed aside and suffered these past 21 days but I'll keep you posted . . . . if there's anyone left who is still interested  :)

´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´   Denise

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your projects. Ive had to create a list of spaces to tackle as well. Im thinking of this as a life long journey, I'm sure after all these challenges I will want to stay organized.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with queenbee, it seems to be turning into a way of life now. When I see something that needs organizing, I add it to my list and think about how it can be organized best and what things I need to do it. It's helping my whole house get and stay clean. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete