January 25, 2011

Day 20 - 21 Day Organizational Challenge - "Photos" (Denise)

Okay . . . . so I've totally fallen off the wagon . . . .but I fully intend to get back on as soon as I can get back on track from this flu bug my entire family caught.  This challenge actually won't be too terribly tough.  Most of my pictures are already organized into separate boxes for my daughter and son.  I just have a few more I need to date on the back and then file away and then I want to make some monthly dividers for each year. 

The catch is . . . . I take a ton of photos . . . . but I get really behind printing them.  I finally created a "photos to print" folder on my desktop and whenever I have a few minutes free time I put some in there that I want to print.  I even couple the ones I want doubles of so I can just choose "print 1 copy of each".  This way, when a discount or coupon for Snapfish becomes available I can just upload the ones I have ready to go and then start over from where I left off.  

I also need to organize my professional photos that are odd sizes.  Need to find a box to store them in.

Here are all my current printed photos. . ..
I dated the backs and sorted them into my son and daughter's storage boxes . . . .
I will eventually add monthly tabs.
Now I just need to sort through all these CDs to see what's on them, get them labeled, and get them into our safe deposit box.
Then I need to print some new photos since I haven't printed in several months . . . . and the whole process starts all over again.

´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´   Denise

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow. That is a lot of pictures. And to think you still had some that are waiting to be printed! I think it was best that you stuck with sorting them by the time they were taken. It makes it easier to look for them in the long run, rather than categorizing them by person. Although the separate boxes were a nice touch.

    Ruby Badcoe

    ReplyDelete