January 23, 2011

Day 19 - 21 Day Organizational Challenge - "Master Bedroom Closet" (Denise)

I can't remember the last time I actually went through my clothes to purge.  My closet was bursting at the seams.  Here are a couple of before shots.  keep in mind my closet is a walk in but it goes back to the left so it's hard to get a decent shot but I did the best I could.
I started pulling out clothes I planned to donate.  I was shocked at how many things were hidden in there that I forgot I had.  Once I had most of it out I rearranged things and started putting it back in.  Here are some after shots.
This was before I added my clean laundry . . . . 
. . . . and after I added my clean laundry . . . .
It's hard to tell but the floor is all cleaned off except for my boots and slippers and I even have some empty shelf space on top.  I feel like I can breathe when I enter my closet now.  I LOVE it!!

And here's my pile of clothes and purses that's being donated to the Scholar Shop . . .
Shocking . . . . I know.

Now I just need to find the time to go through all my pairs of shoes and flip flops . . .
´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´   Denise

1 comment:

  1. Darn those stomach bugs! They ruin the best-laid plans. :) Hope everyone's better soon!

    ReplyDelete