January 15, 2011

Day 13 - 21 Day Organizational Challenge - "Medicine Cabinet" (Denise)

This one was fairly easy.  I don't actually have any medicine cabinets.  I just have mirrors above each sink.  Luckily I have a fairly large linen closet in my master bath.  However it holds everything from towels, to medicine, to kleenex, to extra candles.


I do have some stair stepped shelves in two places but everything was just thrown in there.  Once again, I blame my husband.  He buys everything in bulk (hence the 8 boxes of kleenex, 4 bottles of hydrogen peroxide, 6 tubes of toothpaste, 10 bars of soap, etc - although I have to admit that the body soaps and lotions are mine).  He is also lacking the organization gene so everything is just put in any open space.  I was mainly focused on the the lower three shelves and the floor.  I pulled out old items to dispose of and grouped all the like things together.  I have a ton more space now and I even cleared off some of the floor area.  
I'm really not sure where all the space came from because I really didn't throw that much out.  I did open all the multi-packs and throw away the packaging so that helped.

´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´   Denise

4 comments:

  1. Wow Denise, you are so organized that it looks like you have a mini store :) It looks amazing! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy products Batman! I could never organize all of that in my little place!

    ReplyDelete