December 6, 2010

Make Grocery Shopping Easier!!

I'm must admit that I'm a list maker.  I make them for everything.  Things I want to sew, crafts I need to make, DIY projects around the house, errands to run. . . . . .

I love any lists that are preprinted so I can just check things off.  They save sooooo much time.  Someday I'll share my Homemakers Binder with you.  In the meantime Jillian and I found this awesome grocery list tutorial here that Beckie at Infarrantly Creative shared. It's perfect because she created the printable list in word so we could customize it.  

Here's what the finished product looks like.  I already have mine hanging on my fridge!
It only took us about an hour to create from start to finish.  Be sure to check out her tutoria!!

´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´Denise & Jillian

2 comments: