December 13, 2010

From Santa. . . .

Since my daughter is learning to read and can recognize my handwriting I decided to make some "from Santa" tags to use on my kids' presents.  Here's what I designed. . . . . 

There are 14 on a page.  If you'd like to receive a page of these with any name you choose just like us on FB and/or become a follower of our blog.  Once you've done that leave us a comment with the name(s) you want and your e-mail address.  If you already like us on FB or follow us just let us know that too.


I wrapped my packages like Santa's suit (red with a black ribbon belt and gold buckle).  I think these tags will be the perfect finishing touch!

´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´   Denise 

6 comments:

  1. These are adorable. I am already a follower of the blog and I am stoked that you have a facebook page as well! I love being able to keep up with what you fabulous Ladies are doing!

    I would love some Santa tags for my daughters Isabella and Genavieve. My email address is craftyschemes@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and am a follower. I have started to get concerned last year about my eldest daughter now 8 yrs.recognizing the writing when reading the "from:Santa" tags at Christmas. These tags are a great idea. May I please have these tags each with my kids names, Alyssa, Alora & Aiden ? My email address is Linygirl94@aol.com. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog from a linky party. SO cute! I would love some Santa tags if it's not too late. I think it would be fun to print them and switch out the ones I've handwritten. My kids names are Parker, Presleigh, & Paige and my email address is Thompsonp@valornet.com.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! Thanks for sharing them with us.

    Thanks for linking up to to TOO Cute Tuesday.

    http://funkypolkadotgiraffe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just what I've been looking for! Thanks! The names: Hyrum, Gabe, Isaac, Serenity, Anthony, Pam Please send to: pkeliinoi@gmail.com Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete