December 3, 2010

Flower/Bow Holder



Since I sell the Hair Flowers and Bows, I obviously I have a problem with way too many of them.  I have numerous bow holders all over, but don't really LOVE any of them.  I was surfing the blogs the other day...and I came across this one for a Flower Clip Holder at Patches of Pink.

I fell in love!  This way I can literally FRAME all of my little girls "Pretties" (that's what E calls them).  So Here is my take on it.





I used a frame I had sitting around the basement just waiting to be used. I did a few things different.  I added a piece of batting to the fabric to make it puff out a little more and showcase our "Pretties".  This was super easy and super cute! Now I don't have strands of ribbon everywhere all over my little girls room.  I think I'm going to have to make another one though...Its a little full! OOPS!

1 comment:

  1. I love your flower clip holder! It turned out so so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete