December 1, 2010

5 Little Monkeys

My son is obsessed with the 5 Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed book right now.  We have to read it twice before bed.  He has a million books to choose from yet he picks that one, by name, for both my husband and myself to read.  

Ever since my teaching days I've been a fan of file folder activities.  I recently came across this blog called 1+1+1=1.   They have some awesome file folder activities . . . . including one for the 5 Little Monkey's book.  Of course, I immediately printed the activities and put my file folder together so we can use it tonight (they call them lapbooks and organize them a little differently).  I'm planning on storing mine in hanging file folders in a crate.  Of course I wanted to make mine pretty so I covered the front and inside of the file folder with some scrapbook paper.  Here's what I ended up with . . . . I just need a title for the front  . . . . . need to fire up my cricut . . . . . Jillian, are you free?!?

 I'm off to print some for Eric Carle's books. . .  I'm leaning toward the Hungry Caterpillar.
´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment