November 17, 2010

Unique Ruffled Pony-Os

So I bought this really cute ponytail holder for my daughter for Halloween from Joanns.  The only problem  . . . . .now that halloween is over it doesn't match anything.  After studying it for a little while I decided I could make my own similar version.  This is what I came up with:
 This version is the shorter one and is approximately 5" in length.

This is the longer version and is approximately 8" in length.

They're available for purchase in my etsy store here.  I'm hoping to add more color choices soon.  Please send me a message if you have a particular color combination you'd like to see.  Thanks!!

(¯`v´¯)
.`·.¸.·´
¸♥·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ´♥ ¸¸.·¨¯·♥ Denise

2 comments:

  1. Denise ~ These are absolutely adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so cute my daughter has to wear uniforms to her school always looking for assesories.

    ReplyDelete