November 10, 2010

Free Fall Printable!!

I'm so excited to be starting this blog with my friend, Jillian.  We've only known each other a short time but we have so much in common.  We both have two kids, a girl and a boy each.  We're both teachers by profession.  We both LOVE crafting, scrapbooking, DIY Projects (me maybe more than her), and sewing (I have to admit she's become a little obsessed with this).  To get us off to a great start I've created a printable for cupcake toppers.  Simply save the file and once it's printed you can cut them out with a circle or scalloped punch and tape to lollipop sticks.




Go here to download this file

Hope you enjoy these!  Check back often for more printables, tutorials, and ideas.  If you'd like to be informed of updates please follow us, subscribe, or like our facebook page on the right hand side.


(¯`v´¯)
.`·.¸.·´
¸♥·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ´♥ ¸¸.·¨¯·♥ Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment